- Prince Harry and Meghan’s wedding guests have been sharing pictures from Saturday on Instagram
- They include picture of the Suits cast travelling to the wedding on a bus, shared by actress Jacinda Barrett
- Actress Priyanka Chopra shared series of selfies, as well as group shots of Meghan’s ‘bridal crew’
- Actor Idris Elba also posted selfie of himself and fiancee Sabrina Dhowre on their way to the wedding
Their royal wedding was full of glamorous guests, from Hollywood stars to Meghan’s closest girl pals.
Actress Priyanka Chopra shared a series of selfies from Saturday, as well as several group shots of Meghan’s ‘bridal crew’.
Meanwhile, Suits star Jacinda Barrett posted several snaps of her with husband Gabriel Macht, along with a group shot of the Suits cast travelling to the wedding on a bus.
A bit like florals and leopard print, polka dots have the ability to feel fresh season after season – it’s a timeless pattern that is never far from the fashion spotlight. So whether you are heading out for a picnic in the park or a posh soiree, a spotty number is guaranteed to get you noticed for all the right reasons!
The ‘Suits’ actress, Abigail, shows us all how it’s done in this gorgeous patterned maxi dress by Alessandra Rich.
The star styled up her designer number perfectly with a waist-cinching belt and a pair of white heels, and we love the low-key headpiece – nice work Miss Spencer!
Like her outfit as much as we do? You can buy the very same dress now at NET-A-PORTER.COM (Click right) or browse from the similar dotty options in the line up of affordable offerings below.
Actor Idris Elba also got into the act, posting a selfie of himself and fiancee Sabrina Dhowre on their way to the ceremony.
It comes after a number of Meghan and Harry’s friends – including Serena Williams – shared pictures showing off their evening gowns ahead of the intimate reception at Frogmore House.
Meghan’s former co-star Jacinda, 45, posted a series of wedding snaps, commenting: ‘Goodbye #newlywedsgoodbye #royalwedding goodbye #friendsgoodbye #Windsor.
Priyanka shared several group shots of the ‘bridal crew’, who included Meghan’s friend and Soho House exec Markus Anderson (centre)
Meghan’s best friend Jessica Mulroney shared this snap of herself with her husband Ben, gushing over their ‘magical weekend’
Another group shot included presenter James Corden (far left) and his wife Julia Carey (centre, in pale pink)
Meanwhile, Meghan’s close friend Priyanka, 35, also shared a series of gushing posts from Windsor.
In one, she wrote: ‘Every once in a while there is a moment when time stands still.. that happened today.. You my friend.. were the epitome of grace, love and beauty.
‘Every choice made at this wedding by you both will go down in history, not just because it was your wedding but because this incredible wedding stood for change and hope.’
Other glamorous guests who have shared candid snaps from the wedding include actress Alessandra Ford Balazs, who posted several pictures from the big day.
She posed with model Amber Le Bon and Cleopatra von Adelsheim, who also shared several snaps of herself in her wedding outfits.
FULL LIST OF CELEBRITY GUESTS AT THE ROYAL WEDDING
- Actor George Clooney, 57, and his barrister wife Amal, 40
- Footballer David Beckham, 43, and his fashion designer wife Victoria, 44
- Actor Tom Hardy, 40, and his actress wife Charlotte Riley, 36
- Singer Elton John, 71, and filmmaker David Furnish, 55
- Food writer and critic Tom Parker Bowles, 43
- Rugby star James Haskell, 33, and his fiancee Chloe Madeley, 30
- Rugby legend Sir Clive Woodward, 62, and his wife Jayne Williams
- Broadcaster Dan Snow, 39, and his wife Lady Edwina Louise Grosvenor, 36
- Singer James Blunt, 44, and his fiancee Sofia Wellesley, 34
- Talk show host Oprah Winfrey, 64
- Singer Joss Stone, 31
- Actor Idris Elba, 45, and his model fiancee Sabrina Dhowre, 29
- Restaurateur and club owner Nick Jones, 54
- Actress Carey Mulligan, 32, and her singer husband Marcus Mumford, 31
- Tennis star Serena Williams, 36, and her husband Alexis Ohanian, 35
- Actor James Corden, 39, and his wife Julia Carey, 41
- Nightclub mogul Guy Pelly and his wife Lizzy Wilson
- Suits actor Patrick Adams, 36, and his wife Troian Bellisario, 32
- Suits actress Sarah Rafferty, 45, and her husband Santtu Seppala
- Suits actor Gabriel Macht, 46, and his wife Jacinda Barrett, 45
- Suits actress Gina Torres, 49
- Suits actress Abigail Spencer, 36
- Suits actor Rick Hoffman, 47
- Suits producer and director Silver Tree
- Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra, 35
- Rugby star Mike Tindall, 39, and his wife Zara, 37
- Rugby star Jonny Wilkinson, 38, and his wife Shelley Jenkins
- Actress Alessandra Balazs
- Film director Arthur Landon
- Serena Williams’ sports agent Jill Smoller
- Actress Janina Gavankar, 37
- Fashion designer Misha Nonoo, 31