Adesua Etomi has been in the news since last week and for good reasons too. She announced her engagement to Banky W and they also had their introduction last Saturday. In the spirit of all the merriment, here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the soon to be Mrs W.
- Her full name is Tolulope Adesua Etomi.
- She was born on February 22, 1988.
- Adesua, who is the last of three kids, was born in Owerri. Her father was a soldier and her mother a civil engineer.
- She started acting as little as seven years at the drama club in her primary school, Corona School Victoria Island.
- She moved to the United Kingdom at the age of 13.
- She has a diploma in Performing Arts, Musical & Physical Theatre at The City College in Coventry, United Kingdom.
- Her debut into Nollywood was in April 2014 when she got a role in Emem Isong’s Knocking on Heaven’s Door.
- Adesua once gave an interview where she mentioned she would want to have a small wedding with preferably no aso ebi.
- In 2009, she bagged a First Class Honors degree from the University of Wolverhampton.
- She won the award for the Best Actress in a Drama at the 2016 edition of the AMVCA.
We wish she and Banky a very happy married life.