The British-Nigerian TV presenter and on-air personality, Adora Oleh was born and raised in Surrey, England to Nigerian parents. She is the eldest of three siblings. She is the founder of her own television programme called “The Adaora Oleh Show” started in Nigeria under my own television company called Chiad TV Productions that she formed with her sister. She is known for her savvy entrepreneurial skills and cool personality. The beautiful British-Nigerian TV and on-air personality has definitely paved a successful career for herself in the world of entertainment.
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the co-host of MTN Project Fame West Africa, Adora Oleh:
1. Adora Oleh was born and raised in Surrey, England to Nigerian parents.
2. She is the first child of three children. Her father was a Civil Engineer and her mother is a Property Lawyer.
3. She worked as an International Film Marketing Promotional Manager with Paramount and Universal Film Studios in London.
4. She also has a postgraduate in Public Relations from the London School of Journalism and she also holds a post-graduate Diploma in Media Law and Journalism.
5. She is the founder of her own television programme called “The Adaora Oleh Show” started in Nigeria under my own television company called Chiad TV Productions that she formed with her sister.
6. She also hosted the London leg of the This Day Music and Fashion Festival, hosting alongside Trevor Nelson MBE at the Royal Albert Hall.
7. She co-hosted the MTN Project Fame West Africa show for five seasons starting from 2009 to 2013.
8. She has interviewed prominent entertainment names like D’banj, 50cent, Will Smith, Kanye West, P-square, Samuel L. Jackson and 2Face Idibia to mention a few.
9. She has also worked with top brands like MTV UK, UIP, Paramount, Dream Works, Channel 4 TV and Universal Studies to mention a few.
10. She motioned in an interview that her earliest memory of hosting a big crowd was when she hosted the Nigerian Music Awards in London with Sony Irabor. She also mention that going out for dinner with a group of friends, is her way of relaxing.